Site Project Manager (Solar)
£35,000- £45,000 + Company Van + Fuel Card + Laptop + Training + Progression
Excellent opportunity for a project manager with a background in commercial Solar PV to join an ambitious and forward-thinking solar power company where you will play a key part in the business' growth and success.
This company specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of commercial rooftop projects across the UK and are seen as industry leaders within the Solar sector. They have seen great success in recent years and have thrived through 2020, with exciting plans for future growth.
In this role, the project manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects from cradle to grave across the South and potentially nationwide.
The ideal candidate will come from a Solar PV background with previous experience managing projects, who is willing to travel across the South and throughout the UK if needed.
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning company that works on large-scale, prestigious projects in a the ever-growing renewable energy industry in a pivotal role where you can progress your career.
* Managing Projects from cradle to grave
* Site Management
* Client-Relationship Management
* Health and Safety Management
* Mainly covering the South of England with occasional travel across the UK
* Background in Solar PV/Renewables
* Previous experience managing multiple projects
* Experience meeting face-to-face with clients
* Driven and wants to take ownership of their own projects
* Full UK Driving License with flexibility to travel
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply.