s part of our successful growth we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented Marketing Executive
to join the Acquisition & Retention Marketing team.
Are you passionate and creative marketer looking to develop you skills in a fast growing, global technology company. The role will be based at head office in Nottingham and will involve working closely with our business development and sales teams to raise awareness and generate interest in the Ideagen software portfolio.Day to Day
- Acquisition - Design, develop and deliver a mix of strategic and tactical marketing plans to maximise the number of high-quality leads delivered to the sales team for your business unit
- Develop awareness and lead generation campaigns, including online events, industry-specific webinars, seminars and email via our tool, Pardot
- Customer - Design and deliver retention programmes to increase customer lifetime value and develop brand loyalty, including but not limited to value-add content, retention, cross-sell and up-sell activity
- Develop creative marketing communications to promote the value proposition
- Deliver meaningful campaign reporting to optimise marketing activity, through Salesforce and associated tools
- Collaborate with Digital and Web teams to ensure there is one, aligned marketing plan to generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) for your business unit
- Develop close working relationships with business development and customer-facing teams to ensure we stay close to customer needs and feedback and optimise lead conversion
- Analyse market opportunities and business drivers to optimise marketing strategy and campaign execution
- Digital marketing channel experience and understanding of how to measure performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong copywriting skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven project management skills, including event experience (virtual and physical)
What's in it for you?
- Understand market challenges and translate into compelling content
- Ability to design and execute marketing strategies that help drive revenue goals
- The ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver the agreed marketing strategies
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills to ensure buy in from the team/ stakeholders
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 550 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria - not including our global Partner Network - we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.