Programme Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Preston
Council Based Role
COVID Related Project
Candidates Must be Lancashire Based
- This person will support the design and implementation of the programme.
- They'll be overseeing the design of processes and procedures, the creation of operating procedures and support materials for managers and services users, working with partners across Lancs including blue light services, schools and colleges, commercial bodies etc.
- We'll need them to create the necessary programme documentation and groups, communicate across partners, manage risks and issues.
- Likewise, experience of working in a council and with a range of statutory and non-statutory partners would be helpful.
- Candidates Must be Lancashire Based
- Council Based Experience would be highly beneficial
- Experience of rolling out programmes that are very new and untested, involving new technical solutions
- Experience working with blue light services, schools and colleges, commercial bodies would be highly beneficial
- 37 Hours per week
- 12 Month Contract
- £24.80 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate uplifted to cover charges)
- ASAP Start
If interested please call Jack on or email