Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading and award-winning digital performance agency in the North East. Due to on-going growth and success, they are seeking an additional Affiliate Marketing Manager.
They will have strong communication skills, great knowledge of digital marketing and the ability to manage various stakeholders and projects at once. They are looking for a team player who is highly analytical with excellent time management and organisational skills.Overview of the Affiliate Marketing Manager role:-
- Deliver an overall excellent service and high relationship management to all clients within your portfolio
- Create and deliver tailored affiliate marketing programs that incorporate clients' business and marketing objectives
- Maintain a good understanding of each of your clients businesses, their marketing objectives and business goals
- Proactively identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients, to help deliver against their objectives and goals
- Provide regular, actionable recommendations to ensure maximum affiliate promotion and revenue
- Maintain appropriate level of knowledge across the industry, as well as network and affiliate tools and software
- Help to develop strong relationships with affiliates, clients and networks through delivery of high-standard reports and communication
- Build good relationships with clients that encourage loyalty and up-sell across other digital services
- Work alongside external partners such as PR agencies, developers and networks, to provide a seamless affiliate marketing experience for every client in your portfolio.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven record of maintaining excellent client relationships in order to manage affiliate programs across their portfolio - which includes major brands within the B2C, eCommerce sector.
- Circa 2-3 yrs in digital marketing, in particular affiliate, partnership and Influncer marketing channels.
- Worked within a client facing, campaign and strategic role, ideally within a digital agency, publisher or affiliate provider