Would you like be to helping some of the worlds biggest brands, transforming their customer experiences to become leaders in digital change? Read on to find out more ....
DNA Recruit are working with one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the UK, who help the world's biggest brands to transform their customer experiences, taking their clients on a journey of digital transformation, identifying and solving their challenges from a truly customer-first perspective. They hire the best, smartest and nicest folk in digital, who are pushing boundaries and thinking big and are not afraid of being different.
The Senior Partnerships Marketing Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running and delivery of the partnerships programme encompassing thought-leadership, white papers, events and targeted relevant initiatives to support the COO. And as Senior Partnerships Marketing Manager you will be:
- Working with the HOM and CCO developing a marketing strategy to support the growth and development of partnerships for the agency.
- An expert across the agency partnerships landscape to enable you to develop ideas and concepts to work across the outbound programme working directly with peer counterparts at other organisations.
- Inputting into the social media programme - LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc. where appropriate for partnership inclusion.
- Creating and taking responsibility for authoring where necessary and supporting team members to write opinion pieces for press and content.
- Creation of trend articles and white papers, working with the wider team to contribute to award entry writing and submissions to demonstrate successes with partnerships work and writing all partnership case studies for the use of commercial teams for new business activity.
- Event managing for partnership events and supporting with the creation of materials and assets for such events.
- Creating marketing newsletters for partnerships.
- Monitor, track and analyse marketing activities relating to partnerships to enable us to evaluate a test and learn strategy.
Is it you?
This Senior Partnership Marketing Manager role would ideally suit a creatively led, entrepreneurial and highly technical person who has experience of working with multiple stakeholders, a varied workload and wide marketing expertise with a digital background. Your marketing experience is gained from a digital environment and with an emphasis on engineering and technology. You have excellent communication and presentation skills and have a track record of writing and bringing to life what can appear normal into inspiring interesting stories to capture the imagination of prospective clients. You must be experienced in working with other marketing teams, and with multiple stakeholders and meeting deadlines across a wide range of projects, and capable of running the show from creative to delivery.
- Experienced Marketer from a digital environment from either a partner, or an agency where partnerships marketing is a part of their role.
- Experienced with creating marketing materials (white papers, Newsletters etc)
- Experience working with various 3rd party tools (Such as Zeplin, Salesforce, Sitecore etc - please don't list these specific ones)
- Helped with defining a marketing strategy
If this is you then please get in touch by applying to this advert and sending us your CV to be considered for this role. We can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Salary: up to £65K (dependent on experience) plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered