Teachign assistantWandsworthJanuary Start£70 - £85 per day
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Primary School in Wandsworth is recruiting for a Teaching assistant, they are ideally looking for someone who has exprience working with Autism or Personal care.
This is multicultural Primary school have strong links with the community, a low staff turn around and a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA's
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 with a child in Year 3 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with ASD and will have strong academic track record. Candidates with no previous experience of working with Autism will still be considered.
Team Teach or ABA training would be desirable.
This is a full time, long-term role & there will be the option of permanent contracts from Sept 2021 for candidates who match the schools requirements.Summary
- SEN TA specialising in ASD
- 'Outstanding' Primary School
- Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA's
- Permanent contracts from September 2021 for suitable candidates
- 08:30 - 16:00
- £70 - £85 per day
- Bachelor's Degree - desirable
- Proven experience working with ASD - desirable
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are looking to find the right candidate asap!