Are you looking to join a team that develops innovative, cutting edge software that makes a difference? Our client is building cutting edge software and apps that transform leading collaboration tools such as Confluence, Jira, Trello and Monday.com.
These apps are used by over 1,500 companies worldwide to make a difference in their business. Some of their customers include globally recognised brands such as Deloitte, Goldman Sachs and Mercedes-Benz.Your Role
Your role would be leading development efforts on a core product, which is offered as a SaaS and on-premise solution that has seen rapid growth. You would be reporting directly to the Head of Product and be involved in key decision making, as well as acting as a mentor and thought leader around our development activities.
The team operates with an innovate, fast-paced mindset and you will be expected to contribute to multiple aspects of the software development lifecycle - including design, architecture and release.Essential
Nice to Have
- 3+ years' experience in software development or a comparable level of knowledge.
- Java (Spring/Hibernate)
- Experience mentoring a group of developers
- Development of Web Apps
- Experience writing and consuming REST API's
- Extensive understanding of data structures
What you'll be working on
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence), with knowledge of writing Atlassian add-ons a bonus
- Experience using GraphQL to write REST API's
- Experience using AWS - such as Lambda, ECS, S3, RDS, API Gateway
- Experience with Git, Docker, GitHub and DevOps.
- Architecting new features and planning the roadmap of products
- Assist in the design of new products, and interfaces
- Writing and maintaining Apps written using the Atlassian Connect framework
- Performing code reviews and pair programming with other developers
- Share knowledge and new methods with the team
- Refactoring existing codebase and fixing bugs that are discovered
- Software testing (unit and front-end)
- Maintaining the security of our applications
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working environment
- Top specification laptop with your choice of OS
- Ongoing training and development
- 25 days holiday
- Generous pension scheme
- Team Hackathons - their last hackathon spawning a number of Monday.com Apps.
- Company Social Events
- Represent the team at numerous international events
Apply ASAP and one of the Ripple team will be in touch to share more information.