My client is an innovative tech business that sells products across the globe, due to continued success within their market our client is now looking to appoint an internal Client Account Manager to join their team.
Working within a small but vibrant environment, you will be joining a diverse business who has excellent staff retention. You will be given full training on business products and services with opportunities for progression and development if you want it!
As a Client Account Manager, your duties will include:-
- Managing a number of customer accounts, ensuring they receive a high level of service!
- Continually identifying new ways for revenue growth
- Working closely with the marketing and technical departments to fully understand new products and services
- Effectively managing your own time to ensure deadlines are adhered too
- Working as a team to achieve targets and KPI's
- Accurately recording information onto an internal CRM system
This role will initially be internal however there will be the opportunity to visit clients and attend trade shows. The core hours of work are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Due to the location of the offices, a Full UK Driving licence would be beneficial.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:-
- Excellent communication skills (both over the phone and face to face)
- Previous experience within account management and working to targets
- A willingness to learn
An interest in the tech sector would be great but not a prerequisite as training will be given! In return for the right candidate our client is offering a basic salary of around £20,000 - £24,000
with a realistic OTE of around £30,000. There is flexibility around how the bonus/commission is paid and this can be discussed at interview.