Private Client Paralegal, Lincolnshire, to c£25,000 (DOE), Well established Regional Law Firm - To apply please call Melanie on and quote Job Ref: MD2706
• Legal 500 rated regional law firm is expanding its Private Client team
• Seeking a paralegal with at least 2 years' experience managing a caseload of private client work
• The successful candidate will be working closely with a partner, dealing with predominantly wills and Powers of Attorney cases
• You will be a motivated self-starter, competent in managing your own work and strong communication skills
• Competitive salary and benefits package including car parking
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Paralegal vacancies throughout Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. If you are a Private Client Paralegal Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).