Senior Pensions and Investment Administrator
Our Client are a small and very well established firm of Independent Financial Planners who operate a client bank of high net worth individuals.
Working within a busy team environment, the successful candidate will take full responsibility for providing direct support to one of the company's Directors, where you will undertake extensive administrative tasks including;
- Responsible for client servicing and the preparation of new business and client review packs for meetings
- Obtaining accurate client portfolio valuations and production of valuation statements
- Preparation of paperwork for clients including new applications; servicing forms; trusts; fee agreements; invoices
- Submission of applications
- Regular contact with clients and product providers
- Responsible for client on-boarding and ensuring that all tasks are carried out to FCA regulatory requirements
- Obtaining Anti-Money Laundering evidence and conducting electronic checks for new, as well as existing, clients
- Writing basic suitability reports
To apply for the role candidates should good experience of working within Financial Planning as an Administrator. You will have strong product knowledge, specifically around Pensions & Investments. The use of Provider Platforms, and a number of back office systems is essential. You will be asked to provide examples of working under pressure, and therefore someone who can demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced environment, whilst handling a number of tasks at any one time is absolutely essential.
Strong communication skills are also required, as is the ability to build strong business relationships with colleagues and external Clients.
Please quote Ref: NJR10670