Osborn Executive Recruitment are working exclusively with an internationally recognised art and sculpture park based near Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Our client is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to work in a sole role within the senior management team across the three multiple business entities in a wide-ranging and pivotal role with key responsibilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing year-end accounts, cash flow forecasts and annual budgets.
- Working across the purchase and sales ledger to process invoices and receipts, as well as preparing sales invoices and other bookkeeping.
- Preparing VAT returns to HMRC as well as undergoing statutory HMRC reporting.
- Responsibility for payroll for 15-20 employees including auto-enrolment processing and records.
- Reconciling bank accounts and monitoring debtors and creditors.
- Presenting quarterly and annual financial reports to Directors, Trustees and other senior management.
- Liaising with external parties including accountants, trustees and auditors.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when required.
- Previous experience in a similar capacity, preparing management accounts and bookkeeping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and use of an accounting system such as Xero.
- Ability to work independently, calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends (for example when there is a new exhibition launch)