Assistant HR OD Manager
6 months fixed term contract opportunity.
Hays HR is currently recruiting for an Assistant HR Manager to join a public sector organisation.
Key Duties& Responsibilities:
What you need to do now
- Provide highly specialist advice to the organisation on HR/OD
- Manage the performance of the team including KPIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Planing the practical implementation of OD strategies
- Strong employee relations & employment law knowledge
- Change management & stakeholder management
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.