Ecommerce Marketing Manager required for our Colchester based client due to substantial growth. In your role as Ecommerce Marketing manager, you will be responsible for driving the expansion and profitable growth of the e-commerce business by using your ecommerce experience to help in leading a team in their roles. It is essential for this role that you are a highly organized, motivated and determined individual with an inquisitive nature who has the ability to research, understand and evaluate marketing opportunities whilst being resilient, calm and able to own responsibility for an issueThe Role
- Manage all aspects of the e-commerce business including, Planning content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
- Employment of digital marketing tactics designed to drive site traffic, conversion and maximise revenues (SEO, PPC, email, affiliates, etc)
- Use analytics and performance information to report on e-commerce/website performance (sales, costs, product performance, customer behaviour, site metrics, etc), identifying and implementing opportunities for growth
- Development of the customer journey and overall customer experience online
- Work collaboratively with other colleagues to effectively communicate product launches, promotions and partnership activity, driving footfall and incremental sales in e-commerce.
- Involvement in all digitally-driven marketing initiatives, harnessing emerging technologies
- Undertake effective analysis of all marketing initiatives, share learnings with relevant colleagues and apply learnings to future plans to improve customer experience and ROI
- Review the eCommerce platform and architecture to recommend effective options for implementing business functionality.
- Responsible for researching new ways to optimise the user experience and using a data-driven approach to recommend enhancements.
Benefits to you
- Minimum of 5 years of digital experience, including e-commerce for a recognized e-commerce brand or conventional retail brand with a strong online proposition
- Significant technical understanding of e-commerce and emerging digital technologies
- Experience in SEO, Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, Project Management is a must
- Must possess experience and a passion for e-commerce.
- Experience in product management with a successful history of launching highly effective products for large transaction websites
- Strong business judgement and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate the highest impact initiatives with a clear focus on profit
- Track record of managing and delivering large projects on time, on budget and to the expected standard
- People management and development experience, along with a philosophy of leading by example
- Responds positively to changing priorities
- Competitive salary doe
- Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30pm
- Up to 25 days annual leave per year (starting at 20 days and incrementally increasing after three years' and five years' service)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual staff events
- Regular charity inter-department event
- Easy to get to location
- Great fun team to be a part of
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has unsuccessful.