Financial Director - Oxfordshire - £90000Our Client
Following a recent acquisition my client is searching for a technically savvy Finance Director. My tech based client is at the forefront of their industry and is growing at pace. They have recently received significant funding and are expected to list on NASDAQ in the next 12 months.The Role:
You will work closely with the CFO and be responsible for the entire finance function, communicating all financial performance and insight, accurately delivering reporting requirements, supporting commercial decisions and introducing effective policies and processes to improve efficiencies and performance across the finance function ensuring the foundations and controls are operationally and financially strong.
You will have excellent and effective stakeholder management skills as you will be working closely with the CEO, CFO, COO and Operations in the UK and USA.
Other duties will include:
Desired skills and experience
- Summarise financial performance to the Management Board
- Production of high quality financial operations and accounts
- Manage the year end audit process
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Influence, challenge and support in execution of the business strategy through robust financial plans
- Strong technical background including detailed USGAAP knowledge
- Qualified (ACA preferable but not essential)
- Experience of US tech sector preferred
- Desire and ability to move into CFO within 2 years
Please apply with an up to date CV
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.