Group Finance Manager required to join a rapidly expanding financial services business based in Maidenhead.
This business has achieved organic growth through key strategic decisions and acquisitions.
This is a newly created role looking for an ambitious and driven character to manage the finance team during this significant growth period for the business.
- Manage a small team
- To prepare the statutory accounts, consolidated accounts
- Manage the annual audit process with the external auditors in order to ensure compliance with the filing deadlines for statutory accounts.
- Liaise with the external auditors
- Manage and improve financial processes
- Implement a monthly cash reconciliation and forecasting process to highlight to the Group CEO any potential problems regarding cash flow
- Implement systems for authorising and recording capital expenditure and to maintain fixed asset registers as appropriate.
- To deliver the monthly management accounts and present to the board.
- Preparing a full year's budgeted profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow for the following financial year based on assumptions provided by the Group CEO and COO
- Monthly management accounts will also be tracked against the agreed budget
- Ad hoc project requests