A fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected Chartered company in the heart of Manchester. They offer bespoke independent financial planning to a range of clients including individuals and corporates. With specialist expertise on investment management, pensions and mortgage solutions, they pride themselves on developing long-term financial plans for clients whilst delivering exceptional customer service.THE OPPORTUNITY:
WHAT'S NEEDED TO BE CONSIDERED?
- Act as first point of contact for queries
- Manage workloads within the team
- Identify training needs and areas for continuous improvement
- Hold regular one to one meetings with individuals
- Conduct the annual appraisal for your team
- Product and Fund Research, processing new business applications, processing switches, surrenders, withdrawals & servicing requests
- Experience working in an IFA and writing suitabilty reports
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Experience of managing/supervising others.
- Knowledge of 1st Software, Outlook, Excel and Word desirable
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- A professional, proactive and positive attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Synonyms: report writer, financial planner, technical sales support, technical planner, para planner, paraplanner, suitability