Job Title: Account Executive /Account Manager
Location: London / Remote based
Salary: up to £30k+
Summary of Position:
We have an exciting opportunity working for a global credit insurance company. Managing insurance accounts for their SME clients, this will include assisting with the more complex queries, completing renewals and policy endorsements. For clients Trade Credit Insurance is integral to being able to confidently operate their business and you will be key to ensuring they receive the service that they need.
Experience of working in Trade Credit Insurance is a must as well as being committed to delivering excellent customer service is central to this role as well as the ability to build long term relationships with SME clients. You will be comfortable with following processes and procedures and understand the need for compliance. Being a team player is key to this role as you will be working as part of the wider Customer Services and Policy Services teams.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• To provide account management for SME & Scheme policies.
• To undertake the administration, renewal & endorsement of SME contracts, within SLA
• To endorse credit insurance contracts irrelevant of premium size.
• To support the Contract Services team during particularly busy periods by approving, raising, issuing credit insurance contracts.
Cover Credit Scheme:
o Account Manage the Cover Credit Scheme The delivery of an assigned cancellation target across the scheme
o Engagement with the Cover Credit team on a daily basis to ensure the highest level of service is provided
o Adding new policies to the scheme o Ensuring KYC and other related checks are completed for all policy renewals
o Supporting the growth of the scheme by attending monthly internal meetings and quarterly meetings
o Working with the Program Risk Manager to deliver a suitable level of risk underwriting support, monitoring the overall risk exposure
Skills & Knowledge
• Customer Service: good understanding of Credit Insurance
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Proven experience of develop personal and long-term relationships - adaptation and negotiation skills - particularly with high value clients.
• Experience of working in an account management role and owning and developing relationships with clients
• An understanding of schemes
• Technical skills:good understanding of risk underwriting and claims matters
• Accuracy: attention to detail.
• Prioritisation: determine the importance of each task and allocate time accordingly
• Administration: Maintain filing systems (system & hard copy), and maintain tidy workspace
. • Telephone skills: ability to adhere to company call handling standards.
• Adherence to compliance: Able to consistently follow policies, processes and procedures.
• Ability to follow processes and procedures and an understanding of the requirements of working in a regulated industry
• Experience of using system to record client interactions, policy and technical information in an accurate and compliant manner.
Please only apply for this position if you have previous experience in the Credit Insurance industry.