To work seamlessly across departments and/or teams in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement the school's strategic direction. To demonstrate a commitment to excellent teaching and learning and deliver against the requirements of the schools quality frameworkClient Details
Excellent school based in West Sussex looking for a Sensory Support Teacher.Description
The key responsibilities of a Sensory Support worker are;
- To contribute to the development of the overall programme of the group.
- To take responsibility for the development of particular subjects of the Curriculum
- To teach a range of subjects across Secondary and Sixth Form
- To be a member of a trans-disciplinary team working with a group of students, meeting all their needs
- To support our innovative use of technology for communication
- To ensure that appropriate record keeping, planning and preparation take place.
- To contribute to and attend Annual Reviews, meetings, etc.
- To provide good standards of physical and emotional care.
- To ensure the physical environment is maintained to high standards of safety, hygiene and presentation.
- To share expertise and knowledge with other members of the team.
- To participate in the staff training and development programme.
- To contribute to the development of aspects of the training programme.
- To maintain good contact with parents or guardians.
The successful Sensory Support Teacher will have;
- Knowledge of working with similar pupils in the past
- Great organisational skills
- Very approachable and easy to communicate with
- Very patient and ability to be adaptable
£33,200 - £34,200