Are you available for a new teaching assistant role in a primary school with a fantastic ethos in East London? Are you available to start work in February or when schools reopen?
This teaching assistant assignment will start in February and will involve working with SEN children in the classroom and running small group interventions. The role will suit someone experienced with Special Educational Needs in a primary school setting.
Here are some of the benefits of working at this school:
• Opportunity to work inside the classroom alongside an innovative class teacher
• Line-managed by a supportive SENCO who is dedicated to helping her staff develop
• Chance to develop your skills within a multi-disciplinary team
• Planning and delivering interventions and mentor sessions
• Rare opportunity to join a supportive team of professionals who enjoy their work
What are the school looking for?
• Enthusiastic and dedicated individual
• Strong classroom management and behaviour mentoring techniques
• Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant experience with primary aged children
• Proven team-player with exceptional communication skills
• Empathetic and Compassionate character
All teaching assistants at the school enjoy continuous professional development and are well supported by the SENCO at the school.