Support Analyst (Technical Helpdesk)
£17- 20 per hour
This role is INSIDE of IR35
An IS Support Analyst is required for our public sector client based in Liverpool.
* To provide technical support for all users, train and advise them in the use of ICT equipment. To report on all problem resolution activities.
* To assist in the roll-out of new or upgrade desktop products or services
* Accept and register user requests for assistance in accordance with standard support procedures so that a full and proper response can be delivered, monitored and measured
* Resolve user problems quickly by telephone or by on-site visits
Log and report all support activities so that user problems are seen to be resolved and personal and team performance can be measured
* Assist in the installation of new or replacement I.C.T. equipment and cabling
* The person must be self-motivating and able to work without supervision
* The person must have 3 years previous ICT Technical Helpdesk experience
* Experience with- Software Installations, Printer drivers, MS Office, Active Director
* Previous experience in enterprise organisation with 5,000+ users
* ITIL Basis Foundation qualification