Working alongside the Management Accountant to assist in the production and analysis of relevant and accurate information.Client Details
Our client is a national manufacturing organisation looking for an AAT/ACCA/CIMA studier to join their Finance team in Redruth. Description
- Preparing journals, accruals and prepayments for all aspects of the business.
- Running the management accounts processes including review schedules and checking variances
- Providing analysis to help the preparation of the accounts
- Daily and monthly reporting to the site and group team
- Producing production volumes, yield consumption and various other operational reports
- Dealing with invoice queries and raising purchase orders/requisitions
- Provide a cover for the Management Accountant where required
- Reconciling petty cash
- AAT qualification
- Ideally have started their CIMA/ACCA or would like to start this
- Recent experience and knowledge of the Food Industry
- Strong IT Skills, including in depth knowledge of Excel
- Good communication skills
On offer is a permanent position for an active AAT/CIMA/ACCA studier to join a finance team.