Reed Education Oxford are currently working with schools across Oxfordshire who are already looking for fully qualified key stage 1 - 5 Teachers to join their school for the final term. We are specifically looking for passionate and driven individuals who are looking for a new challenge immediately or ready for the next academic year.
What do I need join Reed Education:
• Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
• Have the ability and experience of teaching in your chosen subject or key stage
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
• Have a creative approach to teaching
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
What numerous benefits we offer our candidates;
• 24/7 access to a dedicated consultant to secure the best opportunities
• Consultants with local recruitment expertise to guide you through the process
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• A Live booking platform making timesheets simply and paper free, enabling you to manage your availability to work easily
• Competitive pay rates including pay to scale long term positions
• Ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount, and pension schemes
What you need to register your interest?
Please simply click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and expect a call back from our lead consultant to discuss your preference confidentially.