Project Manager (Digital), Cambridge -
Are you epic at managing projects? Do you have a demonstrable understanding of digital marketing? Are you looking for your next role in a vibrant, collaborative and driven agency? Please...read on!
A brilliant client of mine, and an award-winning marketing agency, based in Cambridgeshire, are looking for a dynamic Digital Project Manager to join their highly talented team and oversee the execution of key digital projects for their client portfolio.
You will need at least three years' experience, ideally within a fast-paced agency environment and have strong digital skills. As you will be regularly liaising with clients and often working collaboratively, exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal are key. Most importantly you must have strong project management experience.
As Digital Project Manager, working within the wider digital team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Building and nurturing key relationships with clients as to ensure you are highly knowledgeable on expectations, goals and the brief
- Providing full project management from inception to delivery, recognising potential areas for development and offering efficient solutions
- Successfully collaborating with the wider design team to implement digital projects
- Utilise Google Analytics to provide informative and valuable reports on projects, measuring results and concluding supportive results, whilst also utilising the company CMS
- Successfully manage projects and deliver them smoothly, in brief and on budget.
This is a digitally focused position therefore the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an understanding of digital. Agency experience is most desirable.
This company offers clear progression opportunities and the chance to really own this space in their company, due to their well-established flexible working set up this role can be worked on a mix of homeworking and office based. You must be local to Cambridgeshire.
Due to the location of their office, this role could be of interest to those living in Newmarket, Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Sawston and Norwich.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http:// to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.