Primary School Key Stage 2 Teacher Job Title: Key Stage 2 Teacher - Year 4About You:
What Teaching Personnel offer?
- Using previous experience effectively when assisting with future learning
- Setting clear learning objectives and success criteria for all lessons.
- Setting challenging targets for all groups of learners and for individuals.
- Using methods appropriate to the learners being taught.
- Managing behaviour positively and achieving high standards of discipline.
- Using resources effectively.
- Using time well to maximise teaching and learning opportunities.
All Candidates Must:
- Teaching Personnel has been operating in the UK for over 20 yrs and we are committed to working along side and supporting education professionals.
- Excellent pay rates (weekly) with no hidden fees via umbrella or pay roll companies
- Pension and national insurances contributions
- Ongoing training and career progression with access to regular training and CPD courses in your local area
- Training courses offered to all staff every school holiday
- Dedicated Personal Consultant
- Recommend a friend incentives
- Provide/apply for an Enhanced Childforce only workforce DBS and be registered on the update service.
- Have no recent criminal convictions/cautions.
- Have a full original birth certificate, full driving licence and/or valid passport.
- If you have been a resident for less than 5 years in the UK a right to work visa (non-EU) and a criminal background check from any country resided in for 6 months or more with in the past 5 years must be provided.
If you hold experience working with children or young people and want to take the next step in building a career in an exciting and rewarding area of education please contact us as soon as possible. Additionally if you have always wanted to work within Education but have no formal school based experience - please also to feel free to send in your CV and speak with one of our dedicated consultants.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.