My client is looking to recruit a fully qualified Management Accountant to join their every growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic organsiation and be a part of something good long term.
As a qualified cccountant in their Treasury department, the primary objective of the role is to manage Central department cost and to prepare management accounts that are accurate and completed within reporting deadlines, and also to manage the treasury team and to support Head of Group Treasury.Accountabilities
Experience and Skills Required
- Preparation of monthly Central cost accounts
- Develop central cost accountability across the group
- Liaison with department heads to understand and account for cost
- Monthly Variance analysis
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Supervise/ manage five members of Treasury team
- Assist in Implementing internal controls
- Monitor and control bank payments
- Assist with group cash planning and forecast
- Other ad hoc duties as required by Head of treasury
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- At least two years post qualification experience
- Expertise in accounts preparation and good analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- At least two year's experience of managing a finance department
- Good Excel skills (e.g. Pivot Tables, Sumifs, indirect..).
- Team player with willingness to help others.
- Exercise the utmost discretion when dealing with confidential information.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted
- Previous experience of working in a multi company treasury department
- Experience of managing migration of bank accounts and accounts functions