**** COVID-19 - Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful, you will also initially be working remotely in line with the guidance from the Scottish Government***
Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is an education and training body and a special health board within NHS Scotland, with responsibility of developing and delivering education and training for the healthcare workforce in Scotland.
The Medical Directorate is responsible to the NES Board and through the Board to Scottish Government for the commissioning and delivery of postgraduate medical education in Scotland.
The Quality Improvement Team, as part of the Medical Directorate, is responsible for the development and delivery of quality improvement training and development across the Scottish Public Sector.
What you'll do
We are looking to appoint a Senior Educator to support and facilitate the development of content, delivery and evaluation of quality improvement taught programmes.
Key tasks will include but will not be limited to:
• Act as core faculty on the Scottish Improvement Leader (ScIL) Programme
• Act as core faculty on the Scottish Coaching and Leading for Improvement Programme (SCLIP)
• Act as core faculty on the Scottish Flow Coaching programme
• Contribute to the development of resources related to quality improvement methods, tools and techniques published on the QI Zone TURAS Learn website
What you'll bring
This will include but is not limited to:
• Completion of lead level quality improvement programme
• Experience of facilitating the delivery of educational programmes ·
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team
• In-depth knowledge and practical experience of applying quality Improvement (QI) methodology and leading organisational QI initiatives
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like further information, please refer to the job information pack which includes a copy of the Job Description, Person Specification and Conditions of Service.
Informal enquiries are welcomed by David Maxwell, Professional Lead at d
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 1st February 2021
Interview date: 25th / 26th February 2021