This is an opportunity for an ambitious Content Marketing Manager to join an award-winning Software company who help some of the world's largest and most recognisable retailers and consumer brands.
Distinct have partnered exclusively with this business to find someone who can help them build their product brand to be clear, concise and compelling for their target audience, whilst reflecting the diversity of industries and roles within their target accounts. You will be an excellent writer, well versed in communicating complex subjects in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
The role reports directly to the Sales and Marketing Director and therefore provides the rare opportunity to directly influence the team's and company's approach and strategy. Your responsibilities within this role will be varied and include:
- Developing product-orientated marketing content for prospects and customers tailored to target accounts and personas
- Applying a continuous improvement process to the content you develop, as well as existing content to test and refine
- Working with Sales and Marketing Director to evolve value proposition though market research, user interviews and keeping finger on the pulse of market and industry developments
- Developing a suite of story-based product demonstrations centred around supplier email campaigns, knowledge base content, basic online learning and supplier performance dashboards (collaborating with Business Data team to coordinate the creation of appropriate dashboards)
- Supporting the Sales Team in development of high-quality prospect and customer presentations and supporting content to increase consistency of product positioning whilst still resonating with individual customers and prospects
- Releasing product launch campaigns to communicate features to existing users and prospects
- Developing core platform knowledge and marketing and notification based automated campaigns to help users maximise value whilst integrating thought leadership
The successful candidate will ideally come from a B2B/SaaS/Managed Services background with an appreciation for Account Based Marketing execution and marketing automation. You will be someone who can show clarity of thought, critical thinking and creativity but above all you will be an excellent writer capable of communicating complex subjects in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
This company is located in the East Midlands however they have fully embraced remote working and work hard to maintain a positive and rewarding remote culture. Distinct have introduced a number of candidates to this business who have flourished and progressed here over the years, and it is a great time to join.
If this sounds like the opportunity you need, please apply via the link or call James Robinson for further details.