Network Support Technician - Edinburgh (Remote option) £20k
First Achieve are currently working with a niche software house in Edinburgh that has a new requirement due to continued growth.
Ideally recently graduated with a Network Support background the role involves all aspects of providing support across a number of sites.
The main requirements for the role are as follows:
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Knowledge of Virtualisation (VMware)
- Experience with Networking & Security Concepts (DNS, DHCP, VLANs)
- Backup Support to IT Manager
- Server Support, workstations, and mobile devices
- Helpdesk duties as required.
This role would suit a new graduate looking at establishing a career in Networking and will invilve mainly working from home for the forseable future
For further information please apply with a CV or call to discuss