Social Media ExecutivePeterborough/Remote working. Salary £23,000-£28,000 DEO
Are you a passionate Social Media Executive looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Social Media Executive to work with one of our well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Brand and Marketing team.
Although the business is based in Peterborough as Social Media Executive you could work remotely, however, some travel too and from site on occasion could be needed.
This is a brilliant opportunity that will require a special kind of person, skilfully experienced in both the art of social media and brand promotion, with a mind that can switch from organised and structured to imaginative and original.
Principle Responsibilities for the Social Media Executive :-
- Be dedicated to raising brand awareness of 1 to 2 Own Brand ranges using various social media platforms, engaging with consumers to increase sales.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Developing and growing relationships with key media, from editors to publishers to influencers
- Manage all channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Plan content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite to manage multiple social media channels.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Create engaging multimedia content.
- Work closely with the other internal departments, especially Sale, Marketing and Brand.
- Be able to demonstrate building a profile / brand or similar on social media channels
- You will need to be both creative and analytical. Original with blue sky ideas within a commercially focused environment.
- Ideally previous experience working within Beauty, Cosmetics, Health and wellbeing products/brands.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on.
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment.
- Good communication and inter personnel skills.
- Team player.
This is a full time permanent Social Media Executive position.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
Annual salary of up to £28,000 (depending on experience)
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Free car parking.
This position can offer remote working however the ideal candidate would be able to spend 1-2 days in the office each week.
If this Social Media Executive position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.