PPC Assistant / PPC Executive / Paid Search / Digital Acquisition / Search / eCommerce
Our client, an outstanding agency, based in Alcester, is seeking an experienced PPC Executive to join them on a permanent basis. Working within the Marketing team, the successful candidate will be working with a wide range of sectors and this is a genuine opportunity for someone who has a thirst for continuous learning and a passion for innovationThe Role:
The successful candidate will be an experienced SEM Marketeer, contributing to the execution of PPC strategies. You will be responsible for working within the strategy team across a range of activities such as managing PPC campaigns with the team using analysis and testing to maximise ROI and achieve KPIs.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect, and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for QS
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- A minimum of 12-18 months specialist PPC experience is essential for this role
- Proven SEM experience creating and managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Moz, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with native PPC tools (e.g., AdWords and BING Editor, Scripts, Automation), A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience of eCommerce is highly advantageous
- Due to the location of the office the successful candidate will need to have a driving licence and your own vehicle
This is a permanent opportunity with the option to work from home, however it is essential that the successful candidate is able to work 1-2 days a week in the office.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, the opportunity to join an inspiring environment and the flexibility to make the job work for you!
If you have the relevant skills and experience we would love to speak to you!