Reception Teacher Bradford
Are you a Reception Teacher looking for a fresh start in a friendly Primary School this March? Looking for the flexibility of a fixed term contract?
Great, Get in touch as this welcoming Primary School in Bradford needs you!The school will offer you:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Internal and external training
- A friendly and supportive team of colleague
- Plan and deliver creative lessons which are interactive for pupils
- Be innovative and create new learning resources
- Communicate effectively and build a rapport with pupils, parents and colleagues
- Monitor pupil progress and feedback to pupils and parents
- Create a safe and inclusive learning environment for pupils
- Attend departmental meetings and work proactively as part of a small friendly team
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A passion for working with children
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire children
- To be a good role model
- Follow relevant policies and procedures
- Be available to work on a full time basis in September 2017
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Chelsea at the Leeds office on or alternatively email your CV across to Chelsea by clicking apply now!
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
If this job is not for you but you know someone who may be interested in this role then we do offer a refer a friend scheme where you can get £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers.