Who are we looking for?
Contracts Manager/Senior Contracts ManagerAbout the Employer
Leading electronics manufacturerAbout the Role
- Support the Senior Director of Corporate Contracts as assigned to Special Projects/Assignments,
- Develop and implement programs, policies, and processes with the goal of promoting and ensuring compliance with all contracting requirements, regulations, Corporate polices, and customer contract requirements within assigned Business Units,
- Conduct audits of Business Units to verify compliance requirements,
- Draft, review, negotiate, and execute a broad range of contracts and agreements, including: Nondisclosure Agreements, Sales Representative Agreements, Distributor Agreements, Consultant Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Supply Agreements, Domestic and International Sales Contracts, Collaboration Agreements, CCN's or Post contract management.
- Complete comprehensive reviews of major customer contracts and terms and conditions to identify, mitigate, and/or eliminate unusual risks, liabilities, and remedies in accordance with Corporate polices and sound business judgment,
- Provide interpretation of contract terms and conditions to management and other functional disciplines within assigned Business Units,
- Assist assigned Business Units in resolving complex customer and contract problems and issues,
- Support due diligence and post-acquisition integration activities for acquired companies,
- Lead and manage contract staff within assigned Business Units.
Contract: 12 Month FTCSalary
- A relevant degree,
- Experience in a relevant senior business or commercial role for a minimum of five (5) years within the aerospace, defence, or industrial markets across a wide and diverse jurisdiction environment,
- An ability to work with standard and non-standard forms of contract and commercial clauses,
- Experience in leading high value complex contract negotiations - Essential
- An ability to manage workloads,
- Personnel management,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- In-depth knowledge of contract law,
- Proven experience of drafting complex and high value contracts and legal documents - Essential.
£60,000 + benefits ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR? COULD THIS BE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER? IF SO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH - FORWARD YOUR CV TO ,