Role - Outsourcing Client Manager/Management Accountant
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Do you have 4-5 years UK practice experience? Are you ACCA/ACA or CIMA qualified?
Atlas Employment are proud to be working with a growing company based in Oxford, Oxfordshire who are looking for an Outsourcing Client Manager/Management Accountant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has 4-5 years UK practice experience, ideally within an outsourcing team and is either ACCA/ACA or CIMA qualified. The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills and have previously used Xero and Excel. If this sounds like the role for you, submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as an Outsourcing Client Manager/Management Accountant?
· Being the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients regarding all data processing activities and treasury matters, taking responsibility for all duties up to and including the production of management information
· Analytically review results and analyse key performance indicators for your clients
· Ensuring that allocated teams are keeping all accounting systems up to date and accurate within the agree timeframes
· Reviewing VAT returns, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns
· Preparing basic statutory financial statements for clients
· Preparing an audit file which could be provided to the client's auditors, with supporting schedules for all balance sheet items
· Carrying out ad hoc assignments, often to include budgeting and assistance with cash flow forecasting and training clients in use of their accounting systems
· Assisting with tendering to potential new clients as well as the implementation phase for new engagements
· Promoting the interests of the firm to clients
· Assisting with portfolio allocation across the wider team and monitor time allocations, budgets and deadlines, including data insight for internal management reporting and checklist monitoring
· Line managing and developing more junior members of the team
You should apply for the role of Outsourcing Client Manager/Management Accountant if you have...
• At least 4-5 years UK Practice Experience
• ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified (desirable but not essential)
• Industry experience alongside your practice experience (desirable but not essential)
· Knowledge of UKGAAP and desirably IFRS
· Ability to build and maintain strong and positive client relationships
· Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
· Strong IT skills, more specifically in Xero and Excel
· Ability to learn new software quickly
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Sage and CCH experience (desirable but not essential)
Easy transport routes from; London, Milton Keynes, Swindon, Aylesbury, Bicester, Banbury, Witney, Kidlington, Headington, Didcot, Abingdon,
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time
Ref.No - PN226
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Outsourcing Client Manager/Management Accountant role, please contact Phoebe Nugent at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.