Competative Salary based on experience
Must be eligible to obtain DV clearance
Looking for Multiple Electronic Engineers required for established, global business who provides bespoke solutions for the Defence market. You will working on meaningful projects, producing mission critical equipment.
Electronic Engineers from Firmware, R&D, Hardware, FPGA or embedded software backgrounds are invited to apply. We are looking for a broad spectrum of experience, those from an academic background who hold a PHD in mathematics, electronics or relevant discipline will be considered; as will engineers with 5 to 10 years industry experience.
The roles offer a huge degree of autonomy and creative thinking that will allow you explore new engineering principles and be heavily involved in exciting R&D projects.
- Strong understanding of electronics and general engineering principles
- Maintain and develop knowledge and techniques that underpin the development and analysis of electronic systems
- Implement electronics designs, assess their performance and apply the results within an engineering design process
- Worked with real-time software, drivers, embedded software, FGPA firmware etc
- At a more senior level you will have experience managing engineering projects, managing time lines, budgets and overseeing a team.
You must hold or be eligible to obtain DV clearance.
Please contact for more information.