EYFS Teacher | Lambeth | September 2021
Are you an energetic and positive EYFS Teacher with a passion for education and a good sense of humour?
Are you excited by the prospect of starting the next chapter of your EYFS Teaching career at a new school from September 2021?
Ribbons & Reeves are looking to appoint a full-time EYFS teacher to join a thriving school in Lambeth.
The successful EYFS Teacher will be required to help develop and enhance our partner school's EYFS provision and deliver high quality teaching and learning.
This EYFS Teacher position is open to both experienced and newly qualified teachers (NQTs).What we are looking for in this EYFS Teacher role:
What can our partner school offer you?
- Energetic, enthusiastic, talented and committed EYFS Teachers with QTS
- Positivity, innovation and a good sense of humour!
- An outstanding EYFS practitioner who wants to develop professionally
- Someone with an imaginative approach to the curriculum
- A good team player and someone who is willing to "go the extra mile"
- £32,157 - £42,626 (MPS) - London Borough of Lambeth
- Permanent school contract from September 2021
- A supportive, hardworking and friendly team who are committed to achieving the best for their pupils children.
- Cheerful, welcoming and energetic pupils!
- An encouraging and caring ethos and strong support framework for NQTs
- Varied Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
Ribbons & Reeves are a specialist permanent-only education consultancy. To submit your interest in this EYFS Teacher role in Lambeth, please click Apply and ensure you send an updated CV and Cover Letter.
If your application for this EYFS Teacher role in Lambeth is deemed successful, you will receive a qualifying call from one of our specialist consultants within 48 hours.EYFS Teacher | Lambeth | September 2021