Clinical & Counselling Psychologists
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Clinical & Counselling Psychologists to join our growing service at Psych Health.
A leading nationwide provider, specialising in clinical and counselling psychology on an outpatient basis to corporate employees. With referrals coming via Occupational Health, on-site GPs, Private Medical Insurers and Income Protection Insurers.
This role would suit someone looking to provide a quality service, motivated when working autonomously and as part of the team. Someone who would like to reflect through pier support and via regular supervision with the principal clinical psychologists. It is envisaged that individuals would be able to commit to 3, 4 or 2 days a week as an absolute minimum.
What you will be doing:
Managing a caseload, you will be conducting specialist risk and psychological assessments, formulating and actioning intervention plans. Considering theoretical or therapeutic models when using your evaluation and decision-making skills. Whilst sharing your psychological advice and professional understanding with colleagues
Who we are looking for:
- HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologists
- Band 7 Clinical/Counselling Psychologists (DClinPsy or equivalent)
- Individuals with a strong grasp of various evidence-based psychological therapy models
- Psychologists who are wishing to offer online therapy only, as well as offer online therapy at present and then to see clients face-to-face at our practice in our central London practice in the near future (once it is safer to do so with regards to Covid-19).
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary of £53,000-£55,000 per annum (pro rata to days worked)
- We provide you with a steady stream of appropriate client referrals
- Rooms which are in a prime location for those wishing to use them
- Pension, Life Assurance, Health cashback scheme and Perkbox.
Therapy is currently conducted exclusively remotely. However, as the C19 situations evolved, there will be a possibility to work in an in-person, face to face setting. This can be discussed at interview.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who maybe self-employed, consultant psychologist or psychotherapist to work in the private sector in a salaried role. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible to be considered.