The Service Manager will work closely with the Head of Engineering and manage all aspects of the WLR-Connectivity Support Team, Provisioning Team and PBX & Hosted Service Desk to ensure they are delivering the best possible customer experience which remains at the centre of all we do. You will need to find solutions to ensure all support issues are prioritised and actioned accordingly with all customers kept up to date.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to engineers on site and in the office.
- Plan maintenance site visits, co-ordinate all jobs, plan with skill sets & geography in mind.
- Providing consistent support to the Provisioning and WLR-Connectivity Team.
- Prioritise tickets and ensure our customers are getting updates within SLA.
- Keeping the ticket queue updated and ensure everything possible is being done to resolve to the customers satisfaction, escalating internally and externally where required.
- Build strong relationship with all teams.
- Listen out for different calls and offer assistance where required.
- Deal immediately with any unhappy customers.
- Continue to assess and set the bar in customer service.
- Manage the teams and complete monthly 121's, adhoc support where required and annual appraisals.
- Technical experience with hosted VoIP platforms.
- Technical experience with ethernet, routers, WLR
- Strong customer service skills and an ability to interact with clients, staff and management teams.
- Inspire, motivate and manage a team of varying abilities and experience
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Continue to develop our customer service experience with new and innovative ideas.
- Ability to report to management team, statistics, performance and ideas.
- Well-developed, proactive, can-do, customer centric attitude and behaviour.
- An ability to solve problems in a logical manner, thereby rectifying customer issues speedily and efficiently.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort.
- Coach and help develop team members.
- Facilitate problem-solving and collaboration.
- Ensure discussions and decisions lead toward closure.
- Maintain positive group dynamics.
- Assure that the team members have the necessary skills and training to effectively participate in the team.
- Recognise and celebrate team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance.
· In-depth expertise in the wide range of products that the business supply and support
· Knowledge of IP based technologies, with an understanding of LAN/WAN/VOIP within the customer infrastructures, plus the ability to assist in the support of voice applications.
· At least 3 years proven field experience in service and installations.
· At least 2 years managing a team.