Primary Intervention Teacher Jan 2021 Reading
Primary Intervention Teachers are required for small group work in Numeracy and Literacy across Reading, to help many primary schools prepare as best as they can for SATs. Intervention group work is often set on a part time basis, so this type of work could be ideal for experienced teachers who can no longer commit to a full teaching timetable, or who would like the flexibility of part time work.
We would like to speak to teachers who have experience of raising attainment in these core areas, who can demonstrate a positive impact on learning. Schools are accountable for the effective use of their pupil premium funding, so it is vital they employ staff for intervention who will strive to hit the targets put in place.
To achieve this, we would expect intervention teachers to:
- teach small groups of targeted students literacy and numeracy, adapting
resources to ensure all students are able to make progress within this group
- assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and
achievements of assigned students
- work with others on curriculum and/or student development teams to secure co-ordinated outcomes
- adapt resources for personalised in class support of students in other key
- attend team meetings within the SEN/English/Maths departments, where
applicable, and other meetings as necessary to perform the remit of this post.
- use their experience and creativity to ensure all children show an improvement
To be considered for this post you must hold QTS & have recent/relevant experience .
Click 'apply now' to send a copy of your CV or call Molly Nobbs on for more information.