Senior Marketing Automation Manager - HubSpot - B2B Saas
£60,000 - £70,000
A leading, London based online SaaS platform are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join their growing digital function and to report in to the CMO.
The business is an online booking platform and they are growing rapidly in all departments. This is a newly created opportunity and they are looking to implement HubSpot in the coming months - so need a real specialist in this area.
Previous experience within a data informed, innovative software environment is a must for this opportunity. You should have a proven track record within Marketing Automation and implementing Hubspot.Responsibilities
- Implement Hubspot across the business, for Marketing Automation and sales pipelines
- Driving change through data informed strategies, delivering the communications to drive spend efficient, improving customer engagement at each touchpoint and increasing loyalty
- You will leverage automation platforms to ensure optimal workflows shift marketing efficiency into high gear and fully harmonize with the sales team to drive ever better performance
- Implement HubSpot throughout the organisation, and get the most out of the tool
- Reporting effectively across the organisation, agencies and partners to provide KPI analysis and identify the signals throughout the customer journey
- Ideally 3+ years of experience working daily with an automation software (must have strong HubSpot experience) in a high-tech B2B SaaS
- Ideally educated to degree level in relevant subject
- Proven ability to collaborate with marketing campaign teams to understand goals, implement programs and provide concise post-campaign reporting
- A business-based (rather than purely technical) understanding of CRM processes for lead lifecycle processing, data enrichment/normalization/segmentation, scoring and nurturing
- Adept at helping sales teams become more impactful and productive, using the latest techniques to help a growing team maintain a high velocity track
- Ability to work independently and be proactive, whilst also working as part of a team towards the bigger picture
- Analytical mindset, with previous experience working in a data driven organisation
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is unlikely I will be able to respond to everyone. So please do ensure you have the relevant experience before applying.