This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Author looking for a long-term career with both technical and career progression opportunities. The position is based in a pleasant working environment in a village location just north of Cambridge. Excellent road and rail links are close by.
Due to rapid growth and new products being introduced, we're looking for someone to develop and support manuals, service, quick start and training guides and assist with marketing material preparation for brochures, their website and social media. This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Author looking for a long-term career with both technical and career progression opportunities within a world leading organisation.
* Creating service user and operational instruction manuals, parts & technical documentation & maintenance instructions
* Supporting Marketing, Production, Service and Design Teams with website, brochures, mail shots and social media
* Editing and proof-reading Marketing documentation
* Experience as a Technical Author within a manufacturing or engineering environment
* Able to demonstrate examples of first-hand production of user manuals, PowerPoint presentations, product or corporate brochures and multimedia
* Familiarity with AESP or equivalent would be a big plus
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Mon to Fri 37.5hrs (Flexible Working)
* Contributory company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* 23 days annual holiday + public holidays
* Summer BBQ/Christmas and monthly staff company lunches
* Cycle to work scheme
* Variable starting and finishing times when in the office
* Long Term Service Awards
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team on or apply online.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.