*Please read carefully and apply if you feel you meet this criteria*
We are looking to recruit qualified and/or experienced SENTAs/TAs/LSAs/HLTAs to join our supply team for day to day and long term opportunities in primary schools. We work with a range of schools who are requiring support as they negotiate this tricky time.You must:
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
- Hold the relevant TA qualifications (desirable)
- Have a DBS on the update service (we can support you in gaining one)
- Have experience supporting the UK National Curriculum
- Be available at least 3 days a week
- Have a love of teaching
- Be flexible to work in a variety of schools
- Have some understanding or experience in running interventions for reading, writing, maths, emotional support etc.
- Have experience supporting children with a range of needs, including severe SEN.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales