A traditional regional practice based in Nottingham. They are small to mid-sized and operate across a wide facet of legal sectors. Client focused, they pride themselves on providing efficient and friendly advice in both a professional and timely manner. Due to recent and ongoing expansion they are looking for driven individuals to join their practice who will help enhance their local market presence and reputation.The Opportunity:
On a broad spectrum as you will possess a comprehensive knowledge of property law you will deal with all aspects of Conveyancing. This will include but not be limited to dealing with: equity releases; unregistered land; leaseholds and freeholds; equitable transfers, among others. What's needed for me to be considered?
- Be qualified in some form: either as a Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or other - desired not essential
- A thorough knowledge of most if not all elements of the conveyancing cycle
- Proven experience of managing your own caseload
- Ability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets and manage deadlines
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.Job Synonyms:
Conveyanc*, Conveyancer, Residential Property, Licensed Conveyancer, Conveyancing, Conveyancing Solicitor, Residential Property Lawyer, Property Lawyer, Conveyancing Fee Earner, Conveyancer.