Are you starting the New Year looking for a new role?
Experienced in IT Support?
We are currently recruiting for a 1ST Line Service Desk Assistant for a large Liverpool based firm. The role is working from home due to current legislation, however the support and training provided is second to none.
This firm offers not only great training and support but also fantastic development and progression opportunities.
The role will include, but not be limited to -
- Taking all incoming communication from staff regarding any IT related issues, handling high volume calls / emails.
- Tracking all tickets and working to KPI requirements.
- Investigating and completing all 1st line issues, and escalating where required.
- Maintaining regular communication and updates to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist not only the firm's staff but other Service desk analyst and co-members with trouble shooting.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
The ideal candidate will have previous 1st line IT support experience and knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 10, SharePoint to name only a few. You will have exception customer service skills and be used to supporting a very busy desk.
The role is working Monday to Friday. This could be any shift between 8am-6pm but at 36 hours per week.
Salary is up to £9.22 per hour, plus holiday pay.
If you are looking for an immediate start role which will potentially become a lasting career with an excellent company then please apply asap or / and email