This is a brilliant opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a leading healthcare brand with offices nationwide. This is a genuine chance to work in a company that changes lives and truly cares about their customer journey. This job will contribute to the production of a supportive website and other digital platforms that will be incredibly easy to use and deliver an outstanding customer experience. You will lead and manage the digital execution of marketing activity and campaigns and work closely with the wider marketing and communications team, key stakeholders across the Group and external agencies to deliver some very exciting projects.
You will manage the digital strategy and cover the following key responsibilities:
- Briefing and managing digital agency to deliver successful campaigns across owned, earned and paid digital channels and review and assess digital media plans across PPC, SEO, Social, Video and display
- Work closely with the Brand and Content pillars of the wider Marketing team to ensure the digital implementation of national and local brand campaigns
- On-going analysis and optimisation for digital channels, i.e. Social, Onsite, Brand campaign PPC.
- Responsibility for onsite experience, including management and delivery of online user journey and landing pages, working with the digital agency and the Brand team to develop effective creative for all digital platforms
- Working with the content team to implement content onsite and offsite to support ATL campaigns
- CRM campaigns from conceptualization through delivery to analysis
- Ensuring onsite developments align with marketing objectives and priorities, in terms of site innovations, below the line campaigns and technical developments
- Liaise with the internal PR and communications teams to make sure all activities are executed in line with the brand strategy
The ideal candidate will have significant experience at Digital Marketing Manager level and have strong practical experience in keyword research, SEO management, email and CRM. This job will require practical skills in email creation and distribution platforms, plus managing and tracking effectiveness of campaigns via Google Analytics and providing in-depth insights on all social media platforms. Practical skills in multivariate experiments, A/B testing and email marketing would be a huge benefit.
This organisation fully embraces home working and is commutable for candidates based in the Midlands, Manchester, Sheffield and London.
Please apply via the link or call James Robinson to discuss the role in more detail.