My client is currently looking to recruit an operations manager to work in their Liverpool based office.Their sector is injury case management.Purpose:
You will be responsible for the attainment and maintenance of performance for your team and service delivery requirements of customers. You will plan and control workloads for maximum efficiency, working with the CCO team to develop their individual capability. You will lead and motivate a team removing, overcoming or presenting solutions to any obstacles that have an adverse effect on performance.
In addition, you will be a member of the Operations Management Team and as such accountable for the delivery of financial targets for your team. You will work with colleagues to collectively deliver the companies business strategy.Responsibilities:
- Undertake management duties and operational tasks in accordance with the direction from the Head of Operations
- Achieve objectives as agreed with your manager and documented in your quarterly performance plan.
- Respond to all operational complaints in line with complaints process and where required assist the Clinical Delivery Manager with operational detail on any clinical complaints
- Manage all HR functions for the CCO team (holidays, sickness, payroll, capability, grievance etc.)
- Own the recruitment process, including forecasting the levels of resource required, for new CCO's the assistance of the Clinical Delivery Manager for screening and clinical interview.
- On board all new CCO;s and be responsible for their induction.
- Maintain regular contact with the Quality Manager to discuss service delivery or to discuss and agree any actions for more complex or challenging cases or people matters.
- Conduct informal and/or formal performance reviews with any CCOs who are not meeting the prescribed threshold of their current target.
- Prepare a monthly report for the treatment unit to cover financial and SLA performance including a summary of key events in the month.
- Manage customer relationships with the nominated Account Manager on operational matters including review of current performance against Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Attend regular team meetings
- Complete quarterly performance plans and conduct monthly one to ones for all CCOs
- Manage and measure your team's compliance on a monthly basis with financial performance and customer service standards/SLAs, ensuring that strong financial and operational controls are in place to maintain and/or raise targeted levels.
- Coaching and delegation of tasks to designated management support.
- Ensure quality assurance of service delivery data through the review of monthly MI reports and regular exception reporting.
- Strong champion of processes and data-driven decision making to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Take ownership for resolving day to day team issues.
- Identify improvements where necessary and make recommendations on solutions via the business change process.
- Reduce the risk of injury to yourself and your team by co-operating with companies health and safety conditions.
- Take steps to control costs within the treatment unit.
- Promote and enhance the corporate image of the company
- Comply with companies people policies, processes and procedures.
- Attend customer meetings as required by the business development team and be prepared to travel outside standard working hours and stay away from home overnight.
- Work with your team to build and maintain relationships with referring customers to ensure repeat referrals into the services team.
The above list is not exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post. All employees are required to be professional, co-operative and flexible in line with the needs of the post
Please apply for this role if you would like to be considered
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large number of applications we recieve this may not always be possible. Should you not recieve a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.