Central Employment are working with a repeat integrated communications agency based in the North East, as they look to expand their digital marketing team, with the appointment of a Senior Digital Account Executive.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of their digital marketing campaigns using techniques including: Keyword research, competitor research, onsite optimisation, PPC campaign management and backlink analysis. From auditing and analysis, to technical implementation and reporting, you'll cover the full spectrum of SEM.Purpose of the Senior Digital Account Executive:-
Duties & responsibilities:
- To add additional SEO and PPC resource to the digital marketing team, supporting the recent growth of our digital marketing accounts - Email & Social Media
- Develop and implement successful SEO and PPC strategies aligned to our clients' business goals, using digital tools and a range of techniques to assess campaign performance, providing strategic recommendations to drive further improvements.
- Assist with content marketing campaigns with the support of our team.
- Carrying out keyword research to identify suitable keyword targeting based on clients' business goals.
- Performing in-depth technical audits using relevant SEO tools to identify issues.
- Creating tailored, in-depth, actionable SEO, PPC and content strategies to help clients achieve their goals and stay ahead of the competition.
- Implementing on-site optimisation by creating meta data, optimising content, developing website architecture and internal linking.
- Creating and managing GoogleAds campaigns that meet clients' goals and make best use of the client's budget, with support from the digital marketing team.
- Developing and implementing B2B LinkedIn strategies, building audiences and managing advertising spend.
- Continuously monitor the performance of clients' SEO and PPC strategies and develop ways to improve them.
- Provide in-depth reporting and analysis about clients' website traffic, link profile and rankings etc., to inform strategies using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Organising your workload, meeting tight deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Liaising with clients to update them on campaign progress and answering questions in a comprehensive and in-depth manner.
The Senior Digital Account Executive is an energetic and talented digital marketer looking to develop their digital expertise and Account Management prowess
- Ideally worked within a busy B2B marketing/digital agency
- Strong Account Management and Client Relationship experience
- For this role you will need to have had at least two years delivering SEO, PPC, paid social advertising & email marketing.
- You'll have a natural instinct for digital strategy, particularly focused on B2B/technical industries, managing budgets and impressing clients.
- Experience using Google Search Console, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Google Analytics.