Our Banking Client, based in London, is looking to hire a Control Effectiveness Testing and Operational Risk Analyst:
Operational Risk Management
* Devise the scope for Control Effectiveness Testing against the RCSA's.
* Create a structured testing plan to include method, levels of sample testing, stakeholder engagement and timelines for completion, follow up meetings, documented findings, and agreement on remedial action plans.
* Responsible for review and oversight of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Process Manual reviews.
* Assist Head of Operational Risk / CRO with collation of Risk Reporting, for Risk Management Committees and to comply with reporting requirements to Head Office.
* Assist Head of Operational Risk / CRO with conducting Risk and Control Self Assessments, using the scoring matrix relevant to the Bank's Operational Risk profile, giving an opportunity to learn.
* Assist Operational Risk team with:
o Guidance to stakeholders on preparing different types of Management Information (MI)
o Reporting to parent (Head Office)
o Monthly Risk Management Committee MI on Control Effectiveness Testing
Risk Department Governance double hatting role further includes:
* Updating and embedding Risk policies and procedures for Risk Management, specifically with respect to Control Effectiveness Testing.
* Assist with managing and enhancing corporate governance throughout the Bank.