Title: Strategic Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover 12 Months FTC)
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Hours: 37.5Do you have experience of managing Business to Business Communications?Do you have strong PR skills with the ability to deal with complex media enquiries, liaising with PR agencies to identify opportunities to promote a positive company public image and brand position?
If yes, then we want to hear from you.
We're looking for an experienced Strategic Marketing Manager from the world of B2B but with extensive PR experience to proactively manage media relations and reputation management for the organisation.The Role:
Working with the Director of Marketing and Brand, this role involves developing marketing strategies that engages senior decision makers within the UK healthcare Sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the high quality delivery of marketing activity both off and online. All programmes will be measurable and have agreed key performance indicators and be digitally-led.
Working with the commercial team the role involves proactively exploring new opportunities and events to market and optimise the current offerings.
In short, we're looking for someone who can think strategically but is also happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into day to day.
We are looking for someone who can collaborate and engage regularly with external and internal stakeholders, at all levels up to CEO and Board.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Have strong strategic marketing judgement & insight
- Have the ability to analyse and interpret customer insights and feedback to translate this into actionable marketing programmes
- PR acumen, to manage media enquiries and senior stakeholders to produce commentary for the press and other information agencies
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering consistent, quality and on-message media coverage
- Have excellent writing skills, attention to detail, and ability to create campaign material in the brand voice
- Be able to demonstrate creativity when formulating campaign strategy
- Be proficient at measuring media coverage and reporting back to senior stakeholders
- Have strong organisational and project management skills with a focus on planning, setting priorities, executing process and delivering results on time
- Be an excellent problem-solver with a high level of resilience, maturity and sound judgment
- Be an Ambitious self-starter
- Have the creativity and the ability to build communications campaigns that integrate across all marcomms channels
Previous experience of working in this type of role within the Public Sector or a highly regulated sector is desirable.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a real difference, then apply now.More reasons to apply
In return for your hard work commitment, NHS Professionals can offer you some fantastic benefits: -
Who are NHS Professionals?
- Competitive salary with a company backed self-development scheme, and the opportunity for unrivalled progression
- 27 days' annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Flexible working scheme
- Modern office environment with onsite canteen
If a hospital cannot supply staff on a ward or area, due to increased demand, sickness, or common staff shortages, they need to call upon Bank staff. NHS Professionals works with trusts to develop 'bank' of highly skilled workers (bank members) who want to work flexibly with the NHS.
We are currently saving the NHS £70 million per year through the dedicated work of our passionate teams, so if you're looking for a new and challenging role that contributes to making a real difference to the health of the nation, then we look forward to receiving your application to join NHS Professionals today.
If you are successfully shortlisted
, the Talent Acquisition team will contact you for the next steps
. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if enough applications are received.Disclaimer
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
In 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.