Nurseplus are recruiting Registered Nurses to work as part of a team of test operatives undertaking COVID 19 antigen swab testing and finger prick antibody testing in locations across the UK. As a Nurseplus Nurse, you will work alongside at least one Healthcare Assistant (dependant on testing numbers) and other professionals. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and making people feel at ease during the testing process.£250 BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS / £600 REFER A NURSE BONUSMinimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a COVID-19 Testing Registered Nurse:
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as "High risk".
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Previous experience with similar testing would be i.e. Phlebotomy, PID swabbing.
- Good IT skills
A pre-screening interview will be carried out within 48 hours of applicationAbout us
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Dartford.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.