Skilled careers are working with a growing plumbing focused mechanical contractor based out of Woking delivering residential projects for medium sized developers ranging from £100k-£1m across the Surrey and Greater London area who are looking to engage with a contracts manager to lead a specific business unit.
The Mechanical Contracts Manager must be of a mechanical bias and be comfortable with plumbing and estimating. Previous experience at contracts Manager level is not essential as the client wil consider Mechanical Project Managers with the relevant experience and ambition to step up.
• The Mechanical Contracts Manager will be heavily involved in tenders, bids and first stage interviews
• Cost control and monitoring of projects will also be a priority of the Mechanical Contracts Manager.
• Client meetings and developing and maintaing relationships
• Involvment in strategy and planning of the business and new sector growth opportunities
Skills and Background
• Experience as a Contracts Manager or Mechanical Project Manager on projects with values over £1m and looking to take the step up to Contracts Manager
• Ideally HNC/HND qualified or above Mechanical Project Manager
• Knowledge of both Mechanical and Plumbing services
• Experience in residential projects.
Sign off to pay a good salary and the opportunity to run a business unit with an attractive bonus incentive and partner status and share holdong on offer.
For more information contact Mark Kenny on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)